Life to Paper specializes in nonfiction, life stories, memoirs, and self-help books that focus on the reader and inspire.
We are interested in storytellers with both expertise and lived experience that fit in the following subject areas:
- The Good Life (how-to, self-care, practical skills - everything from how to navigate a challenge and become stronger - addiction, mental health and healthy relationships).
- Found Purpose (purposeful books based on personal experiences written to inspire readers worldwide).
- Magic Stories (Witchcraft, Paganism, Herbalism and the like - also tarot and oracle experts).
- One-of-a-Kind (stories of events that only 0.00001% of the population have experienced, which are fascinating because of their uniqueness).
- Empire building (stories of heart-centered entrprenurialism that teach and inspire).
Your darkness is what makes you shine. It's your dirt that makes you beautiful. We all have a story to tell, and we're looking for those who have a story that begs to be told. We're seeking raw, real, and unafraid storytellers. Those who are not afraid to share their deepest darkest secrets, shames, and regrets. So if you have a story that needs to be told, a message that needs to be shared, we want to hear from you.
Books are like children. They come into the world because their parents want them to, and they are loved and cared for because their parents believe in them. Life to Paper is a family of book-lovers, and we take pride in raising our books with care and anticipation for the wonderful future we know they have. Just like every parent wants their child to excel, every author wants their book to find an audience that will love it and appreciate it for what it is. The best way to help your book find its home is to be clear about why you're writing it in the first place. What makes your book special? Who needs it? Why are you the one to write it? Knowing the answers to these questions will help you make decisions along the way, and ultimately help us determine if we're the right publishing house for your book. We care about our authors, and we want to see your book succeed. So fill out our submissions form and let's get started!